Services for authors
For us, the authors take centre stage. Our aim is to provide you the most personalized assistance and qualified services possible. Our respect for your work is never a question as we assist you in presenting your ideas and results to the world.
You benefit from:
- Typesetting, proof-reading and publication by one staff member who accompanies you throughout the entire process;
- Immediate online publication of your article together with the individual publication date;
- Immediate free access for everyone to your work;
- Immediate article alert service for individuals to be informed about your publication (free of charge);
- Immediate distribution of your publication to scientific databases, indices and search engines;
- Distribution of your publication to Thomson Scientific (ISI);
- Archiving of your publication, electronically and in print, in trusted (e-)archives and copyright libraries worldwide;
- Author copyright and distribution under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license;
- Moderate article processing charges (APCs);
- Publication of supplementary material (animations, movies, datasets) free of charge;
How do I submit a manuscript?
Copernicus Publications publishes a variety and a growing number of open-access journals in many different fields. Each journal has its own web presence with the aims and scope on the main page. Furthermore, all journals include a menu item entitled "Submission" where we bundle all the important information for you. There, you can register your manuscript for the respective journal.
Put our offer to the test and publish one of your papers with us. We will do our best to provide you with excellent service and to ensure your paper reaches a wide audience and receives high visibility!